Monday, September 25, 2006

Walmart and Acid Reflux Prescriptions 4$

Well as many of us have heard. Wal mart.com plans on selling a variety of generic drugs for 4$. This will obviously help those mostly without health care prescription benefits, like me! I've been trying to see which generics Walmar.com will be offering and I stumbled upon an acid reflux prescription comparison chart. On the chart the only drug that offered a generic solution was Prilosec OTC which goes by the name of Omeprazole. I've use Prilosec OTC in the past for my acid reflux as I've discussed in other posts. Can't wait for Prevacid to come out in a generic! Has anyone used Protonix? Please post here if you have on how effective it is and how the side effects are for you! I'd also like to congratulate on Walmart on this strategy. Not only will it help its current clients out, but it will most likely cause people like me to move their prescriptions to Walmart and shop more while we wait for those acid reflux prescriptions to be filled! Great Job!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am suffering from acid i had it for 8 month and it is pain full so what can you do to stop it do you have to take pills and will it make it better

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Protonix is really wonderful.But,rate is not $4 now.At list I can't get it $4!

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Steve Warwick said...

Great article. Now a days there are increasing numbers of people suffering acid reflux, This would be a great tips especially for me. Thanks for posting. If you get the chance feel free to visit me back on my site to get more information about acid reflux wedge pillow.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home